Sunday, September 8, 2013

Example of What I Eat

I've had a lot of people ask me what I eat.  Believe me, I never thought I would be giving out tips on food.  I'm still awful with recipes but here is a sample of a couple days of food for me.  I'll even put approximate times next to each time I eat.  You'll see I really do eat every 2-3 hours.  I think that is one of the keys because, for the most part, my body is never really hungry.

From last week, here is what I ate on Tuesday -

Breakfast (7:15am)
Blended a smoothie - Double Chocolate Whey Protein Powder, 1/2 cup of Milk, 5 strawberries, 1/2 a banana and a little spinach (you won't even taste it!)
          - I usually eat the other half of the banana as well - This is around 300 calories and fills me up

Snack (10:00am)
Plain Greek Yogurt (w/no cal sweetener mixed in) and granola
Small Cutie Orange

Lunch (12:30ish)
3 WASA crackers (in the cracker aisle) w/avocado, turkey and sliced veggies
           - I use carrots, celery and tomatoes but other stuff is great too
Apple
Hot Green Tea & 3 york peppermint patties

Snack (3:30)
KIND plus protein bar (in the organic section where I shop)
Light String Cheese

Snack (I was hungry when I got done at the gym) (5:30ish)
Small Cutie Orange

Dinner (7:30ish)
Cheeseburger (no bun) made from Laura's Lean Beef
Salad (lettuce, spinach, carrots, celery, tomato & a little shredded cheddar cheese w/light italian dressing)
Hot Green Tea & 3 pieces of Dark Chocolate

The times are pretty much the same on Wednesday but I ate different things -

Breakfast
Whole wheat English Muffin w/peanut butter
Banana

Snack
Plain Greek Yogurt w/no cal sweetener, strawberries & blueberries

Lunch
Salad (same veggies as above) w/crushed almonds as protein (never knew that was considered a protein..)
apple
hot green tea & 3 york peppermint patties

Snack
KIND bar
Light String Cheese

Dinner
Tilapia filet
Small Orange
Hot Green Tea & 3 pieces of dark chocolate

I don't know if anyone cares... but that's what a typical day looks like for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment